I remember when I was at that point! Then you get close to the end and the days drag on and on and it seems like you'll never be finished. So are you having problems with nausea? I had it really bad...I was on fennegrin at first, but it didn't work so I was on Zofran for pretty much my whole pregnancy! But, the wonderful thing was, as soon as our little girl was born, the nausea was gone! It was like magic! Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better soon!
7 comments:
*GASP* Mo Posted on her blog?!? Amazing!
Oh and the whole baby thing is cool too, I guess. ;)
seriously! way to blog!
So excited for ya!
I echo Christine! YOU UPDATED! ;) And congratulations!
hey maureen, congrats! you're gonna have to start blogging more and putting up preggo pics. :)
I remember when I was at that point! Then you get close to the end and the days drag on and on and it seems like you'll never be finished. So are you having problems with nausea? I had it really bad...I was on fennegrin at first, but it didn't work so I was on Zofran for pretty much my whole pregnancy! But, the wonderful thing was, as soon as our little girl was born, the nausea was gone! It was like magic! Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Dude, you've had the child--update your blog! ;)
Post a Comment