Swagbucks Referrals

Search & Win

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's about time....







Well, now that Charlie is almost 8 months old, I figured it should be time to blog again. Especially considering that soon I will be a stay at home mom! I've been terrible at documenting things for Charlie.

So.. a few things! Charlie can sit up, roll over, crawl like a champ and pull himself up. He loves to walk while you hold his hands. He's eating oatmeal, bananas, apples, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, yogurt melts and Gerber puffs. He does NOT like rice cereal or pears, both of which
I tried valiantly to feed him for WEEKS and thought I was failing as a mother. Turns out, oatmeal was the trick to getting him to eat. He can clap his hands and he does this awesome thing where he shakes his whole body and waves both his hands. It's like mini dance party and I love it 8). He's also getting pretty good at grabbing things to eat and actually putting them in his mouth.


In other news, we're moving to Washington soon. Ken's already there, and I'm finishing the school year here before joining him. Being a "single mom" has been hard, but I've had lots of help. And in my "down time" (i.e. when I'm ignoring the laundry or dishes), we all know I love to bake. In the spirit of my sister-in-law, Melissa, I'm posting what I made.

Sweet Potato Pie by Alton Brown



Let's hope it tastes good, too 8).

1 comment:

Naazju said...

I thought my Blog Reader was misfunctioning when I saw that "Mo" had updated. :D I'm excited that you might update fairly regularly!

Free Traffic Counters
air travel discount