This was my fabulous Rite-Aid shop today. I really have come to enjoy Rite-Aid since moving to Pullman. I was always a Walgreen's girl in Utah, but here, Rite-Aid is much closer. And they have such great coupon deals! This is for all the people who keep asking me how I do my coupon shops!
I did 2 transactions this time.
Transaction #1
3 bottles Johnson's baby lotion (1 regular and 2 night-time), $3.99 each
*$1/1 baby lotion coupon
*$2/2 night-time products
Receive 3 $2 +UP rewards (Rite aid coupons at the bottom of your reciept that you can use at Rite Aid for any non-prescription purchase)
1 bottle Johnson No More Tears shampoo $3.99
* $1/1 coupon
Receive 1 $2 +UP reward
5 Reach toothbrushes @ $2.99 each
* $3/3 coupon
* 2 $1/1 coupons
* $1 Rite Aid printable coupon
Received 3 $2 +UP rewards
I also used a $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon and a $2UP reward from a transaction from last week. Also, since I purchased $30 worth of stuff from Johnson & Johnson, I qualified for the $10 +UP reward. So, I spent a grand total of $15.85 for this transaction and received $24 in +UP rewards. That's an $8.15 money maker!
Soo.... on to transaction #2:
2 Single serve packs of Oreos 2 for $1
*Rite aid printable coupon $1/2 (FREE! just paid tax)
2 18 count boxes of Playtex tampons @$4
*2 $2/1 coupons
Received 2 $3+UP rewards
2 cans Aussie Hairspray @$2.99 each
*2 $1/1 coupons
Received 2 $1+UP rewards
Total $9.07 , with $8 in +UP rewards printed. I used $6 in +UP rewards from the previous transaction, and paid $3.07 in cash.
So.... I paid a total of $18.92 out of pocket, and received $32 in +UP rewards total. Not a bad day! My receipts say that I saved $30 in coupons and $22.76 in "wellness savings". And I won't be buying toothbrushes for a while now...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment